Here’s an article that has just been published by Mina Foundation regarding Zero-Knowledge Proofs and their place in the future of Web3.
Here is a link to the full thing, but just to give you a taster it includes some great zkApp ideas such as
- Allow for NFTs where each person can only own one NFT from a set
- Allow tweet authors to generate NFTs from their tweets in a decentralized way
- Lets users prove ownership of a subset of NFTs without revealing the particular ones they own
- Generate a non-transferrable NFT to recognize real-world or digital achievements (ie; I am a major contributor to an open-source project)
- Enable Twitter users to create DAOs for their followers
- Unlock anonymized voting for DAOs
- Connect existing financial data to crypto to help bootstrap DeFi
It can be difficult to keep up with all the different channels of content out there on the interweb, luckily you can just sign up for our free Mina Newsletter and let the news come to you. We send out a free weekly news update so you never miss a thing.