O(1) Labs, the incubators behind Mina Protocol have just published a new medium article regarding the zkApps Builders Program, an 11-week program bringing talented developers from around the world together to learn about zero-knowledge programming, and build zero-knowledge smart contracts (“zkApps”).
You can read the full article by O(1) Labs HERE, but here are just a few of the zkApps currently being built.
- An education platform that teaches developers how to build zkApps on Mina by having their progress verified by a smart contract.
- A card game where each player participates in the shuffling and dealing of cards
- An anonymous voting app that enable private elections
- An implementation of dark chess
- The architecture and requirements for building a quantum bridge on Mina
- A re-encryption toolkit based on SnarkyJS
- An exploration of what Machine Learning can look like on Mina
- A partial implementation of a bridge using the hashed timelock contract (HTLC) algorithm
With the news of zkSpark, (an incentivised testnet initiative) emerging this week, it is an incredibly exciting time to be a part of the Mina Protocol project. If you are interested in learning more about snarkyJS, Mina Protocol, zkApps or any part of the project the Mina Discord channel is an excellent place to start.
In case you missed this, here’s another link to our update from the midpoint of the zkApps Builders Program. https://t.co/mUjYrMeUit Are you buidling #zkApps? Let us know. @MinaFoundation @MinaDevelopers— O(1) Labs (@o1_labs) November 20, 2022